InaMinute is committed to protecting your and your family's personal information when you are using “www.inaminute.in”.
We want our services to be safe and secure for our users. Uniform practices for collecting, using, disclosing, storing, retaining, disposing, accessing, transferring or otherwise processing such information assists INaMinute to process Personal Information fairly and appropriately, disclosing it and/or transferring it only under appropriate circumstances.
1. Collection Of Information
InaMinute collects, processes, and retains information about you when you visit “www.inaminute.in”. You may choose to provide us with information, such as your name, email address, company information, street address, telephone number, or other information, to access protected information on “ www.inaminute.in ” or so we can follow up with you after your visit. Personal Information may include, but is not limited to: i. Your name, ii. Email addresses, iii. Telephone numbers iv. Country, City and State
2.How We Use Your Information
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To Gather Details About Prospective Customers: Your Information helps us to more effectively respond to your requests and queries to make the application interface user friendly.
- To Send Periodic Communication: We may use the information you share with us, to communicate with you through e-mails, text messages, WA messages and calls, in order to provide our product or service related information and/or for promotional and marketing purposes.
- Select Content, Improve Quality And Facilitate Use Of The Other Interface Channels: INaMinute may use your Personal Information to help create and personalize content on our Channels, facilitate your use of the Channels for example, to facilitate navigation and the login process, avoid duplicate data entry, enhance security, improve quality, track campaign and survey responsiveness and evaluate page response rates.
- Obtain Third Party Services: We also share Personal Information and Other Information with third parties who provide services to INaMinute website management, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, e-mail delivery, auditing, and other similar services. When INaMinute shares Personal Information with third party service providers, we require that they use your Personal Information and Other Information only for the purpose of providing services to us and subject to terms consistent with this policy.
3. Fairness And Purpose
INaMinute will collect adequate, relevant and necessary Personal Information, and will process such information fairly and lawfully for the purpose it is collected.
4. Distribution Of Information
4.1 Information Disclosure
INaMinute does not share, sell, rent, or trade personal information collected through its “www.inaminute.in” with third parties for their sole promotional purposes.
INaMinute may share information with third party service providers contracted to provide services on our behalf for processing to provide your purchase related services and benefits and other business purposes. These third party service providers may only use information we provide to them as requested and instructed by INaMinute.
(i) INaMinute may disclose your Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; b) to comply with legal process; c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence, for national security and/or law enforcement purposes; d) to enforce our terms and conditions; and e) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
(ii) Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings), we may transfer the Personal Information we have collected to the relevant third party.
(iii) We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: a) permitted or required by law; or, b) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, c) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
If INaMinute goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personal information collected through our website(s) may be among the assets transferred. A prominent notice will appear on our website(s) for 30 days after any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
4.2 Cross-Border Data Transfers
When conducting business, working on Company projects, or implementing new processes or systems, an operation may require the transfer of personal information to other entities or third parties that are located outside of the INaMinute operation’s country of business including of third world countries.
5. Data Storage
INaMinute may transfer your information from “www.inaminute.in ” to other databases and store it on INaMinute or other supplier systems. INaMinute ensures appropriate security controls while storing data on its or its suppliers systems.
6. Commitment To Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, business partners, clients, vendors and other third party providers (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information.
Users of our “ www.inaminute.in” are responsible for maintaining the security of any password, user ID, or other form of authentication involved in obtaining access to password protected or secure areas of any Workday websites. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure area of “ www.inaminute.in” is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized access to such areas is prohibited and may lead to criminal prosecution.
As is the case with many sites, when you visit our site and complete a registration form, we will place a "cookie" on your device,, which helps us identify you more quickly when you return. We will not use "cookies" or other devices to follow your click stream on the Internet generally, but will use them, and other devices, to determine which pages or information you find most useful or interesting at our own Web sites.
Most browsers permit you to refuse to accept a "cookie" offered by a Web site. You will not be denied access to any part of the website on account of your refusal to accept a "cookie," but your transactions through this Web site may be delayed due to the time it takes you to re-enter basic information necessary to complete a transaction.
7. Retention And Disposal
8. Supplier Obligations
Our suppliers for”www.inaminute.in” and therein being the custodian of information will be liable for management of the following: 1. security of the personal information 2. appropriate retention and disposal of personal information 3. appropriate storage of personal information
9. Privacy Contact Information